Consultant's Short Biography
Completed three years CA Article ship under The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB)
with ACNABIN Chartered Accountants, an independent member of BAKER TILLY INTERNATIONAL, one of the
leading professional firms working with national, international and multinational organizations, manufacturing
companies, financial institutions and donor agencies During this period with ACNABIN. I have gathered
experience on global best practiced auditing procedures, accounts preparation, preparation of accounts manual,
Providing various Tax &VAT consultancy services and arranging and conducting training for the accounts
personnel in different types of organizations.
- 1. Manager-Accounts & Finance [Molla Group from 20.12.12 - continuing]
- 2. Manager- Tax & VAT [Destiny Group from 01.02.12 - 30.10.12]
- 3. Manager- Tax & VAT [KHAN Ayub Chartered Accountants from 01.01.09 - 30.01.12]
- 4. Manager-Accounts & Finance [Dream Top (BD) Ltd. from 01.03.05 - 31.12.08]
- » M.Com [Accounting - 2004], B.com [Hons - 1998]
Professional Accreditation and Other Co-curricular Activities :
- » Income Tax Practitioner (ITP) and C.A Course Completed
- » Standard Course Completed on Value Added Tax Conducting by Dr. Md. Abdur Rouf, First Secretary,
Customs, Excise & VAT, Dhaka
- » I was the President of Patuakhali Students Association, Patuakhali Govt. College.
- » I was a Cadet of the Navy, Patuakhali Govt. College.
Present Job Responsibilities:
As a Manager - Accounts & Finance of Molla Group I am responsible for the following activities:
- » Preparation of financial statements of the company and submission to the Supreme Council/Board of Directors
at the end of every month
- » Supervision day to day activities of all team members
- » To give guideline to the team members
- » Checking books of accounts
- » Maintain all kind of vouchers, Cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different register related to
finance & accounts.
- » Checking all suppliers and vendors bill and arrange payment systematically.
- » Ensure transaction are properly recorded in due time
- » Communication with concern bank day to day and provide necessary documents as per requirements of bank.
- » To supervise properly calculation and deduction TDS from Director's Remuneration, Employee's Salary, Supplier
& Contractors bill, etc and arrange to deposit to Bangladesh Bank vide Treasury Challan duly.
- » To supervise properly calculation and deduction VDS from Supplier & Contractors bill, Office Rent etc. and
arrange to deposit to Bangladesh Bank vide Treasury Challan duly.
- » Properly VAT Calculation on Sales and deposit to Bangladesh Bank vide Treasury Challan duly.
- » VAT Return Submit to respective VAT Circle every end of the month.
- » Maintain all books of accounts relating to VAT matters and price declaration of goods, input Tax adjusted
properly, refund and drawback claimed (If any)
- » Individually files maintain for all Directors and Employee's for Income Tax purpose.
- » Monthly reporting to the Director -finance.
- » Certificate issue (Employee's, Distributor & Various parties) for Tax & VAT matters.
- » Advance Corporate Income Tax paid quarterly as per instruction of management and Tax Consultant.
- » Withholding Tax Return Submit to respective Tax Circle quarterly basis.
- » VDS submit vide Mushok form - 12 KHA to the respective VAT Circle office duly
- » Preparation and process all supporting documents of the company relating TAX & VAT matters and submitted to
respective circle and communicate to Related Tax & VAT Circle time to time.
- » To perform any other related duties as per instruction of Supreme Authorities.