Consultant's Short Biography
- » Deputy Manager [VAT] [APEX ADELCHI FOOTWEAR LIMITED]
Leading footwear Export & Retail Company in Bangladesh, providing footwear solution for USA, EUROPE,
JAPAN market. In Bangladesh market, operating with 157 outlet and 307 dealers
- 01. Responsibility of overall VAT system from Manufacturing to Retail sale (Gallerie Apex) and dealership of
Apexadelchi Footwear Ltd Unit 2
- 02. Develop & implement VAT system.
- 03. Preparing and implementation of all kind of VAT Accounts.
- 04. VDS control of all purchase and sale.
- 05. Ensuring VAT rules and regulation to be maintained for Centrally VAT registered retail and dealership.
- 06. Ensuring sound VAT system for factory.
- 07. Cost optimization by implementing new VAT rules and regulation of NBR.
- 08. Follow up POS software of retail.
- 09. Periodical reporting of overall activities with variance and control.
- 10. Responsible for Commercial (Import) activities of Apex Adelchi Footwear Ltd, Unit-2,
(from beginning, June 2009 to December 2011).
- » MIS Officer, February 2006 [Apex Adelchi Footwear Ltd.]
Administrating the server on win2000, Trouble shooting Hardware and Network problem of Central Distribution
and retail Outlets. Technical support to POS, DEO, Article wise sales reporting, Reconciling of stock of Sales Office
and Each Galleries. Responsible for POS training and monitoring and mentoring of MIS .Taking Responsibilities of
the MIS department on absence of the Head of MIS.
- » Hardware and Network Engg., January 2001 [Lyceum Computer Systems]
PC Assembling, Trouble shooting and maintaining internal and external Network on Win2000 & Linux.
- » B. Com, 1998, Dhaka College under National University
- » Linux+, CompTIA Certified. Passed the online Exam on 25th May 2003.
- » Red Hat Linux-8 From "Dot Com System". Completed on May 2003. RHCE Based Course.
- » International Diploma in Computer Studies (NCC, UK). Passed- December 2000.-Subject included:-
Basic Computing Principle, Networks (NT4.0 with practical project),Computer Programming - Turbo C++
(with practical project),Human Communication with IS, Business System Development, Visual Basic-6.
- » Brain Bench Certification on "Computer Technical Support". Passed-2003 (Online Exam).
- » Brain Bench Certification on "Computer Fundamentals 95/98" Passed-2003 (Online Exam).
- » Certificate in Computer Hardware Maintenance and Trouble Shooting From "Lyceum Computer Systems".
Completed on April 1999. Course objective- installing, upgrading and configuring IBM clone/brand PC.
Installing system application and utility software.
- » Trouble shooting on computer Hardware. Networking under Windows95, WinNT.(upgraded up to win2000
server and workstation)
- » Office Management software, From "Lyceum Computer Systems" Completed on-September, 1999. Course
objectives: - Application Microsoft office-97.
- » Sixteen days train in VAT by Dr. Md Abdur Rouf at ACCA. Dhaka
- » Four Days training in Letter of Credit by Dhaka Chamber of Commerce (DCCI)
- » Seven Days Training in VAT By Center For Tax Training and Research. (CTTR)
- » Four Days Training in Income Tax & VAT - By ICMAB. Dhaka.
- » Seven Days Training in VAT By Shamsul Islam Khan.